gryphon photography

Bourne, Lincs, United Kingdom
A blog to view sneak previews of weddings and shoots. Full website - http://www.gryphonphotography.co.uk

Sunday, April 4

Tanya // lifestyle

I spent a few hours on easter sunday at Tanya's family get together with the main aim of getting a few photos of her 1 year-old grandson, but the lure of the camera brought a few more people out!

Hope you enjoy them, thanks for looking after me, there'll be many many more to see when I get the private gallery sorted.























3 comments:

  1. Amazing pics! Totally awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. truely amazing pictures, bringing tear to my eyes!...these photos are so lifelife and truely unique...Chris has an amazing talent, I couldnt think of anyone else now that I would have take photos of my family...the shots are amazing, and very unique...Well done Chris!...a very talented man!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Fantastic! So life like xx

    ReplyDelete

Followers