gryphon photography

Bourne, Lincs, United Kingdom
A blog to view sneak previews of weddings and shoots. Full website - http://www.gryphonphotography.co.uk

Sunday, April 25

RAF Upwood // Hazel

Massive photoshoot today on an abandoned RAF base organised by Alex Beckett, lots of photographers, lots of models, lots and lots and lots of fun.

The most possible thanks to Hazel, the model we were lucky enough to get all day, she was so patient with myself, Dipak and Sam as I turned pretty much everything into a training exercise, and in the face of our childish banter she remained (mostly) helpful and professional....hopefully we've got one or two you can use for your portfolio, it's the least you deserve for putting up with us!

















3 comments:

  1. super stuff, Chris..I think Hazel will be well chuffed with these!

    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am concerned with the last one, behind my backside I have graffiti saying 'Glory Hole' - lol.
    Apart from that they are great - really love them. Great work - well done!!!
    Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing shots Chris :)
    Well Done!

    Sam

    ReplyDelete

Followers