gryphon photography

Bourne, Lincs, United Kingdom
A blog to view sneak previews of weddings and shoots. Full website - http://www.gryphonphotography.co.uk

Friday, December 18

Craig & Suzy in the snow

I normally blog about how much fun I, and everyone else, has at shoots, today may well be an exception as we put up with the discomfort for what are hopefully a decent set of photos of last night's snow fall, I for one still can't feel my feet!

On a side note - this was my first proper shoot with my new EOS 1Ds
, Canon's flagship digital SLR, and it's withstood extreme cold, flurries of snow, as well as being unceremoniously dumped into various snowbanks when I needed to adjust settings on the strobe lights, whilst still capturing every single frame in the hair splitting sharpness demanded of a professional camera, I'm even more excited to try it out and Ken and Alison's wedding on sunday!

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers